Specialized S-Works Prevail II MIPS Helmet with ANGi
With a few improvements to the original Prevail, the Specialized S-Works Prevail II Helmet has a smaller profile, sitting closer to the head, and features Specialized's newest safety feature - ANGi. This integrated sensor can be set up to alert emergency contacts in the event of impact, making it ideal for those riders often riding alone, or in remote areas. In addition, an EPS construction manages impact energy and MIPS technology disperses force from multi-directional impacts, significantly reducing the risk of both minor and major head injuries.
It's easy to dial in the perfect fit, thanks to the height adjustable Mindset HairPort II, and a Tri-Fix web splitter keeps the straps comfortable around the ears. The 4th Dimension Cooling System includes deep internal channels, large vents and exhaust ports, so the air flows over your head more freely, keeping you cool on hot days. The internal webbing holds its shape even when damp and a Gutter Action brow pad helps to manage sweat. Reflective detailing has been added to increase visibility in low light.
Please note: The ANGi sensor links to your smartphone via the Specialized Ride App. A one-time activation code is included with the purchase of the helmet (not transferrable)
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Mega Mouthport optimises cooling and sweat evaporation
- Aerodynamic design
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Patented clip-on visor included
- Integrated ANGi (Angular and G-Force indicator) crash sensor
- Please note: The ANGi sensor links to your smartphone via the Specialized Ride App. A one-time activation code is included with the purchase of the helmet (not transferrable)
Specialized S-Works Prevail II MIPS Helmet with ANGi Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.