Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 29" / 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2018
If you're looking for the pinnacle of trail bike performance, look no further than the S-Works Stumpjumper 29" Mountain Bike from Specialized. With the additional clearance to take 27.5+ wheels (eg 6Fattie, sold separately), you can also benefit from wide tyres and ride your bike over soft terrain.
The 11r carbon fibre chassis and rear end delivers superb handling, lightweight climbing efficiency and a comfortable ride all day long. The fully enclosed cable routing keeps it neat, and easy to clean, while the 135mm of travel to the Öhlins rear suspension absorbs any unexpected shocks or bumps from rocks or ruts.
The Öhlins RXF 36 fork is a premium addition to the front end; the very best in mountain bike suspension forks. With a three-chamber air spring, it utilises proprietary TTX damping technology.
A full SRAM XX1 groupset delivers superb shifting performance, with responsive gear changes at the click of the trigger across the 12 available gears which have ample range for tackling any gradient. Hydraulic disc brakes offer that premium modulated stopping power you would expect to find on a bike of this specification.
The Roval Traverse SL wheelset comes with tubeless-ready rims, so while it comes with standard Presta tubes in the tyres, you can upgrade later to a setup that can't suffer pinch flats. Make no mistake, this is a superb wheelset deserving of a mountain bike with a specification like this.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre trail chassis
- Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end
- Fully enclosed cable routing
- Integrated SWAT™ Door zero-hassle storage
- Öhlins RXF 36 fork is the gold standard in front end suspension
- SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting performance
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, 29/6Fattie Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel
- FORK: Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor (L/XL size) / 180mm rotor (S/M size)
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm rotor (L/XL size) / 160mm rotor (S/M size)
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle™, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL sealed cartridge bearings 15mm thru-axle 110mm spacing 24h hub, DT Swiss Revolution spokes, Roval Traverse SL 29 hookless carbon 30mm inner width tubeless ready hand-built rim
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL DT Swiss Star Ratchet 54t engagement SRAM XD driver body 12mm thru-axle 148mm spacing 28h hub, DT Swiss Revolution spokes, Roval Traverse SL 29 hookless carbon 30mm inner width tubeless ready hand-built rim
- FRONT TYRE: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- ACCESSORIES: Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle pedals
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 801871
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more