Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Frameset
Building on the success of the rim brake model, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Frameset features a premium carbon fibre construction, bolt thru-axles, and large tyre clearances to ensure optimum performance out on the road. This intuitive design has made the Tarmac the bike of choice for multiple professional teams including Bora-Hansgrohe and Quick-Step Floors.
Constructed from FACT 12r carbon fibre and utilising Rider-First technology, the frame weighs in at just 800 grams in a size 56cm and boasts the phenomenal stiffness required for criterium racing, hill climbs and endurance riding alike. With thru-axles located at the front and rear, the stiffness and handling is further enhanced, while the 12x100mm and 12x142mm design is compatible with most modern disc wheelsets.
When comparing the disc and rim brake versions of the SL6, they remain largely identical, with both utilising the tried and tested Rider-First technology to ensure consistent performance between sizes. Additionally, Specialized's in-depth testing has ensured that this disc variant offers identical aerodynamic efficiency to its rim brake counterpart, ideal for those chasing every marginal gain come race day.
The included CeramicSpeed bottom bracket bearings further enhance the ride quality, offering reliable, smooth performance for a direct transfer of power, while the large tyre clearances ensure versatility. Compatible with tyres up to 30mm wide, rolling resistance is reduced while grip and comfort are increased, for a confidence-inspiring ride regardless of the distance, gradient or terrain ahead.
- FACT 12r carbon fibre construction reduces weight and boosts stiffness
- Aerodynamic profile reduces drag
- Bolt thru-axle design offers direct handling
- Clearances for 30mm tyres ensure comfort and control on unpredictable terrain
- Rider-First Engineered technology provides consistent performance between sizes
- Equal stiffness and aerodynamic efficiency as the rim brake version
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, Di2 specific, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm, thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 870045
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more