Specialized S-Work Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Frameset 2018
Pared back, refined down, and engineered for absolute excellence, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Frameset 2018 is the very highest level frameset for conquering that long road race, that all or nothing stage, and seeing yourself to the top of that mountain in double quick time.
Composed of Specialized's FACT 12r carbon fibre for supreme strength and weight, the rider is assured of the stiffest possible basis for their performance. Using advanced aerospace composite optimisation software to improve the layup of the new FACT 12r carbon, this frame weave sheds nearly 200 grams, resulting in a 20% reduction in weight over the standard model - an astounding level that is sure to set you in prime stead when racing uphill and challenging for the King of the Mountain on your climbs.
A rigid, reinforced tubing allowing the rider the ability to put all their power through the frame without flex, you can be sure that this machine won't put your effort to waste. Taking every possible step to keep weight low, this frame uses a 10 gram paint finish, giving you the assurance that every single detail has been meticulously and rigorously inspected in order to provide you with the lightest possible machine for your ride.
Dropped seat stays giving better aerodynamic shaping and a better feel when riding, this bike is shaped for supreme performance on the flat as well as the climb. A concaved seat tube section improving rigidity and aerodynamics as you ride, a D-shaped seat post gives better stiffness when riding hard and fast.
A tapered carbon fibre fork with a tapered construction instilling an impressive front end feel and response, you can be assured of an easy experience when picking your line through bends. With a CeramicSpeed OSBB bottom bracket offering the lowest possible resistance when powering up, your energy goes straight to surging you forwards.
- Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamic response
- Bladed seatstay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Concaved seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- D-Shaped seat post for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routeing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- SHIFT LEVERS: Specialized C-clips for bottom bracket shell
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 746476
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more