Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Frameset 2022
Utilising Specialized’s highest grade FACT 12r carbon, the S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Frameset offers pedalling reactivity in swathes while keeping its weight to a minimum. This results in a lively ride sensation, especially when ascending the steepest mountain passes or accelerating towards the finish line.
Tube shapes honed in the brand’s own “Win Tunnel” combine with internal brake hose routing to dramatically slash aerodynamic drag, while the Rider First Engineered concept balances lateral stiffness and vertical compliance from front to rear, guaranteeing an exceptional ride quality, regardless of the frame size. This ride quality is complemented by a race-inspired geometry that places the rider in a powerful, comfortable position over the pedals. Additional plushness over rough road surfaces is afforded by clearance for up to 32mm wide tyres.
- A frame design that fuses aerodynamics, low weight and ride quality to produce the fastest possible ride
- The FACT 12r carbon frameset weighs just 800 grams (painted, size 56) and has abundant lateral stiffness to afford tremendous responsiveness
- Frameset tube profiles honed in the brand’s “Win Tunnel” markedly reduce aerodynamic drag
- A Rider First Engineered design process perfectly balances the ride quality from front to rear, ensuring comfort and pedalling efficiency, regardless of frame size
- Internally housed brake hoses further reduce drag
- A race-inspired geometry positions the rider powerfully over the pedals
- Clearance for up to 32mm wide tyres offers the opportunity of extra compliance and grip on poor roads
- Compatible with electronic gear setups only
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, BSA threaded bottom bracket, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem||Specialized Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Tarmac, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset|