Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Road Frameset 2021
Specialized's S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Road Frameset is designed to meet the needs of every serious racer or rider, one who doesn't want to compromise between speed, weight and handling. The aim was to combine the best of the Venge and the Tarmac, and the SL7 won't disappoint. Ready to be built up into your dream bike, the frame is constructed from FACT 12r Carbon that, in a top-spec build, will keep weight down to the UCI limit. Tubing shapes have been created and optimised using the FreeFoil Shape Library and tested in the Win Tunnel, ensuring this is by far the fastest Tarmac to date, when climbing and descending.
Proven Performance Road Geometry has been retained, as has the Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy, which ensures all frame sizes benefit from the same incredible ride feel. The SL7 can be built up with either mechanical or electronic components, and all cables route internally for sleek integration. Alongside all the innovation and technology incorporated into this frameset, it’s available in a range of striking, head-turning colourways.
- The latest Tarmac combines the handling and low weight of the Tarmac with the aerodynamics and integration of the Venge, so there are no compromises
- Designed using the FreeFoil Shape Library and the Win Tunnel, Specialized has created their fastest ever Tarmac
- Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet, no matter the frame size
- The new Tarmac utilises simple integration for a clean, fast cockpit
- Fully internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic shifting, whether you're using the Tarmac integrated stem or a traditional stem and round bars
- Same proven geometry as the SL6 Tarmac
- Threaded bottom bracket design
- Includes Specialized 2021 S-Works Tarmac FACT Carbon seatpost and integrated 6-degree stem
For more in-depth information, head to the Specialized Tarmac SL7 Road Bike page.
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem||Specialized Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2021 S-Works Tarmac, FACT Carbon, Di2 compatible, 20mm offset|
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Road Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.