Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Sagan Collection Tarmac SL6 Disc Road Bike
Everything about the S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Road Bike puts it at the top of it's game; this is a highly versatile race machine that suits road races, crits and alpine challenges alike. This version is from the Sagan Spectraflair Collection and has a striking limited edition colourway to go along with the technological performance features.
A FACT 12r carbon fibre construction minimises weight while ensuring a stiff and responsive ride, while the FACT carbon fork provides an incredible steering response. Specialized's Rider-First Engineered technology keeps the performance consistent across every size with no compromises on the smallest and largest frames.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 groupset is the perfect complement for a bike of this calibre, and the shifting is slick, reliable and instantaneous. A mid-compact 52/36 chainset and 11-30 cassette mean there are plenty of gears for both steep inclines and fast descents. Hydraulic disc brakes bring all-weather modulated and powerful stopping for confidence at speed. S-Works Power Cranks come as standard and measure wattage from both legs for accuracy to +/- 1.5%.
Roval CLX 50 Wheels have a semi-deep 50mm rim that balances crosswind stability and aerodynamics perfectly, and Specialized's Turbo Cotton Tyres are renowned for their unmatched ride feel and fast rolling. This bike includes Sagan Collection LTD details on the wheels, tyres and saddle, bringing a stunning finishing touch to the build.
- Specialized utilised advanced aerospace composite optimisation software to revolutionise the construction and layup of the new FACT 12r carbon. It's the most advanced material, and schedule they have ever made, and sheds nearly 200 grams, a 20% reduction in frame weight
- A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube make a bike that's approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km compared to other lightweight bikes in the same category
- Seatpost adds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays, altered seat tube shape, and tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Rider-First Engineered™ technology ensures that the Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places, all while shedding some serious weight. From different layup schedules and materials to visibly different forks, Specialized scrutinised every single aspect to ensure you're getting the perfect ride
- The geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- Shimano's top-end Dura-Ace Di2 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes
- Roval CLX 50 Disc Wheelset balances crosswind stability with aerodynamics
|FRAME||Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized S-Works shallow bend carbon, 75mm reach x 125mm drop|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, hydraulic disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|CRANKSET||Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, 52/36t, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5%|
|FRONT WHEEL||Specialized Roval CLX 50 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21-hole|
|REAR WHEEL||Specialized Roval CLX 50 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24-hole|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher|
|SADDLE||Specialized S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD, carbon rails, carbon base|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Road Bike Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.