Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Venge Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Venge Disc Road Bike has it all; a lightweight and aerodynamic frameset, the latest Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset, and a set of fast Roval carbon wheels to carry you over the line. The Sagan Collection livery has been released in very limited numbers, making this a pretty exclusive road bike.
Ride on the FACT 11r carbon fibre frameset and you'd be forgiven for forgetting its aerodynamic credentials. That's because this bike is light enough to climb, and handles with agility on the descent. Specialized utilised a super-computer to generate optimal tube shapes, ensuring this bike is as light as possible while delivering race-winning aerodynamics.
With a cockpit designed specifically to maintain the aerodynamic gains brought by the frameset, this is a head-to-toe speed machine. It shifts fast too, thanks to the latest Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset. Hydraulic disc brakes ensure consistent stopping in all conditions, with powerful modulation so you can scrub off just the right amount of speed when descending or cornering.
Rolling on a set of limited edition Sagan Roval CLX 64 Disc wheels, aerodynamic performance is further supported, while the sleek aesthetics of the bike are mirrored in the rims.
- Using an optimisation algorithm and a super-computer, Specialized created new airfoil shapes with different weights, surface areas, and structural targets. Armed with the FreeFoil Shape Library, they could plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel
- Rider-First Engineered™ tubes greatly contribute to the reduction in weight and generate a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and provide 40% more compliance than the ViAS
- 32mm-wide tyre clearance for further compliance
- The new cockpit, developed in partnership with Specialized's World Tour teams, features a stem with a higher stiffness than anything they've ever tested, new bars that are faster, lighter and stiffer, and feature a textured pattern on the tops for extra grip and control
- Compared to Specialized's former fastest aero road bike (the Venge ViAS), the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw
- Lighter than the ViAS; 240 grams in the frame, 25 grams in the fork, 107 grams in the cockpit, 25 grams in the seatpost, and 63 grams in small parts, making it the fastest option when you need to go up, down, and all around
- Shimano's top-end Dura-Ace Di2 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes
- Roval CLX 64 Disc wheelset in Sagan LTD livery
|FRAME||Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized Venge integrated stem, 6-degree|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, hydraulic disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|CRANKSET||Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, 52/36t, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5%|
|FRONT WHEEL||Specialized Roval CLX 64 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel engineered, 64mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21-hole|
|REAR WHEEL||Specialized Roval CLX 64 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel engineered, 64mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24-hole|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher|
|SADDLE||Specialized S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD, carbon rails, carbon base|
|SEATPOST||Specialized 2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.