Specialized Shiv Expert Triathlon Bike
Designed for speed and performance, the Specialized Shiv Expert Triathlon Bike is a pared back version of Specialized's elite time trialling machine that still offers that high-paced performance and slick aerodynamic styling.
Developed and designed in Specialized's own 'Win Tunnel" this bike boasts a number of aerodynamic designs in order to reduce its turbulent airflow. With a seat tube cutaway cleaning the line that this time trial bike puts out, this bike makes use of truncated airfoil shapings in order to provide a smoother path through the air. Made from 10r FACT carbon fibre for top quality strength and stiffness, you can be sure to benefit from a high-quality response and power as you ride onwards. Equipped with a full aero bar setup, this bike affords you a premium level of performance over the course of your triathlon, helping you to push on with better than ever efficiency.
Making use of a Fuelselage Hydration System that assures you of a slick and efficient means of storing your water as you ride, you can save up to 75 seconds over a standard distance compared to taped up systems. With a Fuelcell box in the inner triangle storing snacks and energy supplements, you need never get drained whilst riding.
Equipped with Shimano's latest mechanical version of its Ultegra R8000 groupset, this bike offers up a smooth and dialled in performance with every click of the lever. With a toothing aimed squarely at high performance, high-pace riding, this bike is equipped with an 11-28 tooth cassette and makes use of a 52/36 tooth chainring for a committed performance on the road.
DT R460 wheels providing smooth rolling and Specialized's Turbo Pro tyres delivering a better than ever connection to the road, the Shiv Expert Triathlon Bike is sure to provide you with a dedicated and committed rolling experience on the road.
- FACT 10r carbon frame was developed in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel
- Features airfoils that have been optimised to limit side force in crosswinds
- Control Tower fit system that lets you optimise your stack and reach numbers
- Fuelselage Hydration System that houses a water-bladder inside of the frame
- Fuelcell fits plenty of food and even has room for a flat kit.
- Fuelcell cleans up the frame and saves up to 75 seconds when compared to a taped-up system
- Shimano's Ultegra 8000 groupset and durable, smooth-rolling DT R460 wheels
- FACT Aero carbon fork utilisees Specialised's most advanced carbon construction methods to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- HEADSET: Integrated
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shiv Alloy Aerobars
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ gel
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- PEDALS: Specialized Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis BB30 w/ Shimano conversion adaptor
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-speed Ultegra 8000, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized Shiv
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized Shiv
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
- REAR WHEEL: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES: Specialized 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Sitero Pro BG Triathlon saddle
- SEATPOST: Specialized 12.5mm Shiv seatpost
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 834718
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more