Specialized Sigma Exclusive S-Works Venge Road Bike 58cm
The Specialized Sigma Exclusive S-Works Venge Road Bike 58cm is a once in a lifetime build, utilising a wide range of capable, reliable components alongside a supremely high-performance frame to keep you riding faster than you ever thought possible.
The frame is incredibly lightweight and responsive, meaning you can ride more efficiently out on the road and forge on with greater confidence in your performance. Its road specific geometry furthers comfort but puts you in the most aggressive position at the same, allowing you to attack off the front of the group and win those harsh, town sign sprints.
A Deda Elementi Zero1 stem and Zero100 RHM Alloy handlebar are perfect for a bike of this stature, keeping the front end rigid and stiff for greater handling and power transfer. In the rear end, a Body Geometry Romin Evo saddle and Venge specific seatpost enhance comfort and stop any flex from affecting your overall speed.
Shimano’s 105 5800 braking increases stopping power for all-condition reliability. They clamp down when you need to and thanks to their simple, yet durable construction, will keep you descending in greater confidence.
Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed gearing continues the package by shifting incredibly quickly and keeping your legs spinning when the gradient takes a turn upwards. The 11-28t cassette allows for laying down the power on the flats and sprinting out the saddle when the line beckons, too.
Roval Rapide CLX 40 are another beautiful area where this bike leaves other in its wake. The deep section wheels enhance aerodynamics to ensure you’re riding more efficiently, whilst the incredible construction improves strength and rigidity to reduce any loss of energy. S-Works Turbo Cotton tyres complete the ensemble and increase puncture resistance without affecting rolling speed or grip.
- Rider-First Engineered S-Works FACT 11r carbon fibre construction improves comfort and rigidity for a supremely fast and efficient ride
- Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed gearing and 105 braking gives the surge you need to attack on the flats and spin up the climbs
- Roval CLX 40 wheels improve aerodynamics and handling for the perfect all-round bike
Please note: this is an ex-display, built bike. It has been displayed in our Hampton Wick store but is in very good condition.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, aero-shaped tubing, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headtube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, Team Issue Layup
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, 1-3/8" lower, hybrid cartridge lightweight bearings, w/ custom 15mm Venge top cap
- STEM: Deda Elementi Zero1
- HANDLEBARS: Deda Elementi Zero100 RHM Alloy handlebar
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 52-36t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Rapide CLX 40, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Rapide CLX 40, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Romin Evo
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge aero specific
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 658329
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more