Specialized Sigma Sports Exclusive S-Works Tarmac SL6 Dura-Ace Road Bike
The Sigma Sports Exclusive Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 is a road bike like no other. With a specification including Shimano's Dura-Ace 9100 Groupset, Roval CLX 50 Wheels and a host of S-Works components, this lightweight machine is as fast as it is bright. Utilising modern technologies throughout, the SL6 offers the ultimate in versatility; equally as comfortable on challenging alpine adventures as it is in a high-intensity criterium race.
Constructed from premium FACT 12r carbon fibre, the frameset balances stiffness with low weight, perfect for the demands of racing, whilst remaining compliant enough to be ridden all day. Utilising Rider First Engineering, Specialized has ensured a consistent ride quality between all sizes, meaning this 54cm variant will be equally as aerodynamic, stiff and efficient as any other size in the range. With the updated tubing featuring the renowned 'D-shaping', this latest Tarmac boasts far greater aerodynamics than its predecessors, ensuring a fast ride, every-time.
The 11-speed Dura-Ace 9100 Groupset provides the slick, reliable and responsive shifting expected from Shimano's top tier mechanical offering, while the matching direct mount brakes offer fantastic modulation and stopping power in any situation. Combining a 52/36T chainset with the 11-28T cassette, the Tarmac's gear range is broad enough for steep alpine ascents and high-speed sprints alike.
Completed with Roval's highly regarded CLX 50 Wheelset the bike's versatility is further enhanced. With a semi-deep 50mm profile these rims balance aerodynamics and crosswind stability perfectly, while the Specialized Turbo Tyres offer phenomenal control out on the road. Utilising a 26mm width, these cotton walled tyres reduce rolling resistance and increase grip and comfort for a confidence inspiring ride no matter the route or conditions up ahead.
- Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre ensures a low overall weight
- Updated tubing for enhanced stiffness and aerodynamics
- D-Shaped seatpost for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Internal routing for enhanced aesthetics and reliability
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Groupset provides slick shifting and dependable braking
- Roval CLX 50 Wheels balance aerodynamics and cross-wind stability
- 26mm Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres increase grip and comfort on varied terrain
- Gear range is broad enough for spinning up steep climbs and sprinting on the flat
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, 54cm
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, 6-degree, 120mm
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works, carbon, shallow
- TAPE: Supacaz Super Sticky Kush Galaxy
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9110, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9110, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed, SS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, double, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed, 11-28T
- CHAIN: KMC X11-SL DLC 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, HollowTech II, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50, tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50, tubeless ready, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Romin Evo, carbon, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 859839
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more