Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Tarmac Comp Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
Specialized claim the Tarmac Comp Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike to be the most complete bike out there. One that's fast no matter the terrain. It's light and stiff with aero details, and utilises a Rider-First Engineered™ design for equal ride characteristics across the whole range of sizes. Comfort is enhanced by compliance-boosting touches, including dropped seatstays and flex in the seatpost.
Shimano's second-tier electronic groupset - Ultegra Di2 - complements the frameset perfectly, ensuring every shift requires only a light touch of the lever, and is fast and precise. Hydraulic disc brakes add stopping power that'll inspire confidence at speed in all conditions, and clearance for 30mm tyres allows you to benefit from even more comfort. DT Swiss R470 Disc wheels are strong, stiff and reliable, fitted with Specialized Turbo Pro tyres to roll fast and smooth even on rougher roads.
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 9r carbon
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight. A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays add compliance
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure effective and modulated braking performance
|FRAME||Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52/36T|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Power Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.