Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics. Click here to see how we’ll deliver your bike or collect in-store.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Click here to learn more and claim.
Specialized Tarmac Comp Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2020
Specialized's Tarmac Comp Ultegra Disc Road Bike offers true all-round performance. It's light, stiff and compliant, excelling on the climbs and the open windy flats alike. Faster than its SL5 predecessor, the latest 9r carbon has a Rider-First Engineered™ design to ensure the ride characteristics are equal across the range of sizes, while a Performance Road Geometry puts you in an aggressive yet comfortable position. Aero details include a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube and a redesigned fork shape. The seatpost also has flex built-in and, together with dropped seatstays, impacts from the road are effectively soaked up to reduce fatigue and make every ride more enjoyable.
Shimano's Ultegra components feature trickle-down technology from the flagship Dura-Ace range so you get all the technology with just a slight weight penalty. Shifting is smooth and precise, with mid-compact gearing offering enough range for the climbs and fast descents alike. DT Swiss R470 disc wheels and Specialized Turbo Pro 26mm tyres keep the weight down, while grip and puncture protection is excellent.
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 9r carbon
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight. A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays add compliance
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure effective and modulated braking performance
|FRAME||Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech II, 11-speed, 52/36T|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Power Comp, Hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.