Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Tarmac Expert Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
Specialized's Tarmac Expert Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike has sleek and understated aesthetics and the performance to match. The FACT 10r carbon frame and redesigned fork keep weight low while a Rider-First Engineered™ design means that each frame size has a unique layup to benefit from equal ride characteristics. Small but significant changes in the fork and tube shapes, together with a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube, bring an aerodynamic advantage. This is a bike engineered for fast riding; it's stiff for efficient power transfer, with a Performance Road Geometry that includes a responsive front end and a short wheelbase. Dropped seatstays and flex in the upper portion of the seatpost ensure the ride is never too harsh with the added compliance taking the sting out of the roughest roads.
This Tarmac has been built up with Shimano's second-tier electronic groupset - Ultegra Di2 - which ensures every shift is fast, smooth and precise, and mid-compact gearing provides a good range of gears for climbing, sprinting and descending. Rolling on Roval C 38 Disc wheels and S-Works Turbo 26mm tyres, acceleration is excellent and resistance low while the 38mm rim depth blends aerodynamics and stability.
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 10r carbon
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight. A new fork shape dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometres
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays add compliance
- New seat tube shape
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting
- Carbon fibre Roval C38 wheelset is fast-rolling and lightweight
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure effective and modulated braking performance
|FRAME||Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach|
|TAPE||Specialized Roubaix S-Wrap|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|CHAIN||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech II, 11-speed, 52/36T|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Praxis, BB30 for Shimano|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|INNER TUBES||Specialized Turbo Ultralight, 48mm Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Power Expert, Hollow Titanium rails|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
|PEDALS||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.