Specialized Tarmac SL4 Bora Team Replica Road Bike 2018
On club rides, local races and alpine adventures, the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Bora Team Replica Road Bike is ready to take on any challenge you throw at it.
Utilising Specialized's Grand-Tour winning, size specific geometry and a FACT 9r carbon fibre construction, this bike has racing in its blood. The high-grade carbon ensures the frame weight is kept to a minimum, whilst comfort and performance are increased through the carbons damping properties, absorbing unwanted road feedback and remaining stiff under load. Combine this with the matching Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork and Comp carbon seatpost, and you truly have a responsive, race ready machine at a price point far lower than its exceptional performance would suggest.
Shifting is taken care of by Shimano's highly regarded Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain, offering crisp and reliable gear changes every-time, while the Tektro Axis brakes ensure the responsive, controlled braking qualities required for racing and technical steep descents. The 50/34T Praxis Works chainrings and 12-28t cassette provide a wide gear range, equally as capable of spinning up a long, gruelling alpine climb as it is sprinting out of a corner mid crit race.
The bike has been finished with a host of durable, robust components, helping ensure reliable performance all year round. The DT Swiss R460 wheelset utilises a low rim profile for stability in crosswinds, whilst the sealed cartridge bearings keep the grit and grime on the outside, for low rolling resistance in all conditions. Similarly, the Espoir Elite tyres have a kevlar® bead to increase their puncture resistance, ensuring you spend less time at the roadside and more time enjoying yourself.
- FACT 9r carbon construction as found on Grand Tour winning bikes
- FACT monocoque tapered carbon fork ensures responsive, stiff handling
- Tektro Axis caliper brakes provide confidence and reliability on the descents
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed gearing keeps you spinning efficiently through all gradients, all year round
- Specialized Comp carbon seatpost reduces weight and dampens road feedback for long comfortable days in the saddle
- DT R460 wheels utilise a low profile for confident descending in the most blustery of conditions and a sealed bearing hub for unrivalled durability in all conditions
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL4, FACT 9r carbon, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 12-28t
- CHAIN: KMC X10EL, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, 50/34T, solid forged arms, 6061 chainrings, 110 BCD, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
- REAR WHEEL: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm
- REAR TYRE: Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 801901
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more