Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Road Bike 2018
For the rider wanting the core benefits of a pro level frame, the Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Road Bike delivers the crucial innovations of the new Tarmac frameset in a package aimed at the dedicated, commited and talented enthusiast.
Using a Rider First Engineered geometry for a vastly improved feel and comfort on the bike, you can be assured of a high-quality riding experience. Built from a Specialized 10r FACT carbon fibre for a supreme strength to stiffness ratios, you're afforded the very highest levels of construction throughout your machine, allowing you to tackle that ramping road with the assurance that your machine won't weigh you down, or swallow your speed in its inefficiencies. Providing the direct, and rigid composition for transmitting your power, you can be sure of a faster ride.
Making use of the very latest Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8000 groupset, the rider can benefit from a high level of component design from one of the world's biggest names in cycling. Using electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting, this bike assures you of direct and immediate gear changing through light action at the levers.
Using an 11-speed cassette ranging from 11-30 teeth, and a front chainset of 52/36t, you can be sure of having all the gearing you need to get up that col in great shape. Rolling on Roval CL 50 wheels, this bike provides you with a good aerodynamic rim depth, allowing you to forge onwards on the flat.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamic response
- Bladed seatstay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Concaved seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- Roval CL 50 wheelset for supreme weight reduction
- D-Shaped seat post for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
- Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8000 groupset
If this bike is not available in your size, you can browse the range of Specialized Tarmac bikes by clicking here.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8010 direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8010 direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8150 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 8000,11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works carbon fiber, alloy spider
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis 6806 bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL 50, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL 50, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe Expert Gel, 143mm, hollow titanium rails
- SEATPOST: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 746849
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more