Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp Electric Road Bike 2022
The Specialized Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp Electric Road Bike is the lightest in its class and offers a smooth yet lively ride. Go further, faster, thanks to the SL 1.1, 240-watt motor that doubles the effort you put in. Power delivery is smooth up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h and there's no additional resistance when you decide to ride unassisted. A fully integrated Specialized SL1-320, 320Wh battery means you'll get up to 80 miles of range, and there's an optional range extender available that adds on 40 extra miles. Use the Mission Control app and you can tune the motor, monitor the battery life and record all your rides, but when you're disconnected, all this information can be viewed on the TCU display on the top tube.
A premium E5 aluminium frame is paired with a Future Shock 1.5 fork, providing 20mm of travel to take the sting out of rougher roads, reducing fatigue. 1x Shimano GRX components take care of shifting, and hydraulic Shimano 105 brakes offer ample power in both wet and dry conditions. The combination of DT Swiss R470 Boost™ wheels and Turbo Pro, 28mm tyres keeps you rolling fast and with a reduced risk of punctures.
Browse our range of Specialized electric road bikes today.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted
- The Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh battery delivers up to 80 miles of range. An optional range extender (sold separately) provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power
- The Mission Control App allows you to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to
- The motor has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit
- A Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain
- The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem
- The geometry is a best fit for all riders, regardless of gender — one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream
- Range: 80 miles
- Battery Power: 320Wh
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Open Road geometry, thru-axle, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Comp, alloy, 125mm drop, 75mm reach with Di2 hole|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem, Comp|
|Bar Tape||Specialized Roubaix S-Wrap|
|Front Brake||Shimano 105, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano 105, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 810|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SunRace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset, 46t chainring|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Specialized, carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor, 240W|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display/UI||Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness with charge port|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.