Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29/27.5" Electric Mountain Bike 2022
As a dedicated mixed-wheel platform, the Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29/27.5" Electric Mountain Bike is nimble and manoeuvrable, delivering a ride character like no other electric bike on the market. The latest step in their quest for perfection, this model takes notes from the exceptional Stumpjumper Evo and features six distinct geometry settings to see you dial in your perfect setup, no matter your local terrain. At the heart of the design is the MasterMind Turbo Control unit - a powerful and customisable interface that provides the user with key metrics, such as exact battery percentage, and a new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments.
The 150mm of rear travel is supple and eats up square-edged hits to retain rider momentum, even through rough sections of trail, and offers efficient pedalling characteristics to improve power transfer. Slung low in the frame to lower the bike’s centre of gravity, the Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor reigns supreme, providing 90Nm of climb-destroying torque and up to 565 W of power. This is paired with a 700Wh battery to boost runtime, ensuring more laps on all the best trails.
S-Sizing sees a choice of frame sizes for all riders, allowing the user to size up or down depending on their preference. Smaller sizes are more nimble, whereas larger sizes add stability, with all six sizes seeing similar head tube and standover heights. The parts spec is unfaltering, focusing on durability and on-trail performance. FOX suspension can be found front and rear, with the latest FOX 38 fork featuring an oversized 38mm stanchion diameter to enhance front wheel tracking. SRAM Code RS brakes deliver ample stopping power, even for the additional weight of a motor and battery, while the Roval Traverse wheels brush off cases and overshoots without fuss. SRAM also takes care of shifting, with their XO1 components offering crisp, slick shifts across the entire 12-speed range.
- Fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, delivering a category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power
- High capacity 700Wh battery provides up to five hours of assistance for unrestricted exploration
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit with all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments
- A 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” upfront delivers a nimble ride
- Generous reach numbers centre you on the bike, optimising traction and corner control
- Low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough
- Six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial in its performance for any riding style and any terrain
- Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63° and 65.5°
- Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel offers supreme small bump compliance and holds speed through square-edged hits
- Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your style
- FOX 38 fork and X2 rear shock deliver a composed ride on technical terrain
- SRAM Code RS four-piston brakes deliver exceptional stopping power
- Maximum Assist: 565w peak power / 90Nm torque
- Battery Power: 700Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geometry adjust head tube, geometry adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Elite, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Handlebar||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, four-piston hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor (220mm S4 - S6)|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, four-piston hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RS|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram XO1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click|
|Chain||SRAX GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1275, 12-Speed, 10-52t|
|Crankset||Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm, 32t|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Roval Traverse 29, 30mm internal width / Hub - Roval, 15x110mm|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Roval Traverse 27.5, 30mm internal width / Hub - Roval, 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6", tubeless-ready, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6", tubeless-ready, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, 155/143mm, Hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Motor||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth, with Handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness|