Specialized Venge Expert Disc Road Bike 2018
With the Specialized Venge Expert Disc Road Bike you can expect truly exceptional performance out on the road, and for a price that defies expectation. The Venge Expert shares many of the same technologies as it's more expensive stablemates - the frameset, for example, is exactly the same as the one you'll find on Specialized's top-grade pro race bikes, and has been honed to aerodynamic perfection through hours in their Win Tunnel. The bike also benefits from Specialized's Rider-First™ system, which ensures that every frame size option is optimised with tubing profiles to match it's rider - guaranteeing you a frame perfect for your physiological requirements.
The ViAS cockpit used on the most expensive Venge bikes is replaced here by a traditional stem and aero handlebar option, which has allowed Specialized to keep the final price down whilst offering the rider an easier fit and configuration process. The incorporation of hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, makes this a race bike you can ride all year round, with total peace of mind in the bike's stopping power, whatever the weather.
Shifting is taken care of by Shimano's excellent Ultegra groupset, ensuring crisp and effortless shifting mile after mile. The wheelset is comprised of Roval SLX 24 rims laced to bombproof DT Swiss hubs, providing a lightweight, fast-rolling option that you can always depend on. 26mm S-Works Turbo tyres, meanwhile, lend a degree of comfort to this super fast race machine, helping make this bike as smooth as it is fast. The use of thru-axles, meanwhile, keeps the whole system super stiff, ensuring that every ounce of your effort is delivered onto the road. When it comes to delivering speed at incredible value, nothing comes to close to the Venge Expert Disc.
- Aerodynamically advanced carbon frameset, handlebar and seatpost
- Hydraulic disc brakes lend incredible stopping power and modulation
- Shimano Ultegra groupset provides reliable and effortless shifting
- Specialized's Rider-First™ technology guarantees tubing profiles specific to your physiological requirements
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB, flat disc mount
- FORK: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, full monocoque
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBAR: S-Works Aerofly
- BAR TAPE: S-Wrap with sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 105 8000 11/30, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36, 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis BB30 with Shimano conversion adaptor
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Power Expert, 143mm, nylon base, synthetic leather, hollow titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 883192
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more