Tacx T1000 Antares Rollers
A great way to stay fit when the weather turns bad, cycle with no resistance or use to work on your pedalling technique, the Tacx Antares Rollers are also a popular choice for warming up and are often seen in the Velodrome track centre.
Being retractable to just 80cm in length they are easy to store when not in use. Weighing 7.7kg, they have a sturdy feel but are light enough to easily transport to races for warm-ups.
The conical roller shape makes them ideal for beginners and experts alike, as the wheel stays centred ensuring it's pretty difficult to come off the side, even during sprint intervals. These are a tough set of rollers that are perfect for track riders and sprinters, being able to withstand the stresses of huge amounts of power. In the winter months, they make indoor training more fun and realistic for both amateurs and serious racers.
- Conical rollers: For easy and safer use
- Retractable to 80cm
- Roller diameter: 100-110mm (3.93 - 4.33 inch)
- Suitable bikes: All bikes with a wheel diameter of 26 to 29 inches
- Maximum footprint: 135 x 47cm (53 x 18.5 inch)
- Height: 13.5cm (5.31 inch)
- Dimensions when folded: 80 × 47 × 13.5cm (31.5 × 19.7 × 5.31 inch)
- Weight: 7.7kg (17lbs)