Tacx Flow Smart T2240 Turbo Trainer
The Tacx Flow Smart T2240 Turbo Trainer is a solid choice for year-round indoor training, be that when the weather can't tempt you outdoors or you're simply short of time. This fully interactive unit will connect to your favourite app, and display data on a bike computer, watch or smartphone. If compatible, you can even use your computer or watch to control the unit.
The flywheel is compact and fairly light at just 1.6kg, yet it still offers a smooth and realistic ride feel and good stability, replicating mass inertia of 11.8kg. Incredibly quiet thanks to a roll core which consists of a hardened, durable steel sleeve and with inner elastogel to absorb vibrations, there's no need to worry about disturbing your neighbours.
A wheel-on design makes for simple fitment of your bike and the unit is easy to store thanks to its fold-up design. It accurately measures speed, power and cadence and simulates inclines up to 6%. The trainer is compatible with road and MTB and adapters can be purchased separately for other axle widths, making the Flow Smart extremely versatile.
A durable hard wearing turbo trainer specific tyre is recommended.
- Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Trainer
- Front-wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- One month subscription of the Tacx Premium software
- Measures speed, power and cadence accurately without the need for external sensors (if an external sensor is preferred, connection is simple)
- A 1.6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel, replicating a mass inertial effect of 11.8 kg
- Roll core with soft plastic absorbs vibrations - Flow Smart is one of the quietest flywheel-equipped bike trainers available
- The single roll is made from hardened steel sleeve to prevent wear
- Wheel-on design for easy setup and storage. bike is securely locked in with two clicks
- Foldable frame for easy storage
- Connect to your bike computer or sports watch, display workout data and control resistance (with compatible computers and watches)
- Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest and Tacx
- Tacx Utility App allows you to upgrade firmware, test and calibrate the trainer
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand-alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Maximum power: 800 watts
- Maximum incline: 6%
- Wireless communication: ANT+ connectivity, Bluetooth wireless technology
- Compatible axles: Road 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adapters for other widths available separately
- Physical dimensions: 67.5cm x 65cm / 26.6" x 25.6"
- Folded dimensions: 56.5cm x 41cm x 24.5cm
- Flywheel weight: 1.6kg / 3.5lbs
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 9.4kg / 20.7lbs