Trek Crockett 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018
Ridden to the countless World Cup wins by legendary rider Katie Compton, the Trek Crockett 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018 is ready to perform on every level thanks to its incredibly rigid, responsive and lightweight construction, alongside a geometry that enhances handling in low-grip situations.
The Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frameset remains incredibly comfortable over rougher surfaces, whilst a 12mm thru-axle provides supreme handling and rigidity when you’re ramping up the watts through the home straight. Racing over the weekend and commuting on the Monday, whatever the weather, calls for durability unparalleled to any other bike, and with the use of internal cable routing, you can be sure of your components being in tip-top conditions.
The Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon fork soaks up any inconsistencies and stops your hands going numb when soaking up the course, whilst a Bontrager finishing kit works alongside the SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes to offer supremely reliable and predictable stopping power through every condition imaginable.
With groupsets taking more of a battering than any other area of a cyclocross bike, it’s understandable that the CX world is transferring to one-by, and with the Crockett 7 Disc, you get a high-performance, wide range of gearing with SRAM’s Force 1 groupset. With an 11-32 cassette on the rear, you can spin up those steep climbs and change down a gear when your bike gets clogged up.
Finished with Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheels and Bontrager CX3 Team Issue clincher tyres, you can be sure of puncture protection and the ultimate in strength in poor conditions.
- Low weight, high-strength Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame is responsive and supremely durable for the ultimate in on the course performance
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross fork absorbs impacts, whilst SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes provides predictable braking in a wide range of conditions
- SRAM Force 1, 40T crankset and Force 1, 11-speed rear derailleur provides a wide range of gearing to spin up climbs and hammer along the flats
- FRAME: Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, Flat Mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12 mm thru-axle, Control Freak, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 1
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 1, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1130
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force 1, 40T
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-axle, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-axle, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- WEIGHT: 8.44kg
PRODUCT REF: 726682
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more