Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2018
The Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2018 offers blistering speed, incredible race comfort and stability, and fantastic value. Trek's 200 Series Alpha Aluminium provides the frame's construction material, with sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and a low weight. This frame is coupled with the Domane Carbon fork for strength, durability and comfort.
At the core of the Domane ALR's frameset's comfort is the IsoSpeed decoupler. The decoupler is designed to allow the seat tube to rotate independently from the top tube, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of the nearest competitor without compromising pedaling efficiency. The result is a more comfortable ride, especially over rougher road surfaces.
Trek have also paid particular attention to the finishing kit with a selection of superb kit that allows the Domane ALR 4 to punch above its price tag. Gearing is provided by Shimano's 10-speed Tiagra system. The compact crankset and 11-32 cassette provide you with a wide range of gears that are more than capable of powering over the toughest terrain.
Braking power is provided by Shimano's RS405 hydraulic system. This premier braking system provides modulated power in both the wet and the dry. Grip is provided in the form of Bontrager's R1 Hard-Case 700x32c tyres. The wider 32mm profile of these tyres not only give you more traction but it also helps to smooth out rougher road surfaces.
- The smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- Lightweight aluminium frame delivers an ultra-efficient ride
- Exceptionally stable geometry and flawless gear shifting
- Weight: 10.66kg (56cm)
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, hidden mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, E2 tapered steerer, hidden mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager Race, VR-C, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS405 hydraulic disc, Flat Mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS405 hydraulic disc, Flat Mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS405 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed, 11-32
- CHAIN: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12mm alloy axle front hub; Bontrager alloy Center Lock
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, Bontrager alloy Center Lock, 142x12 rear hub; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 654031
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more