Trek Domane SLR 10 RSL Road Bike 2017
The Trek Domane SLR 10 RSL Road Bike is a fantastic combination of the highest quality components on a frame that is built to handle the challenging cobbles of the Paris Roubaix classic, at pro peloton speeds. The RSL in the title stands for Race Shop Limited, this means this bike is supplied with components fit for a professional road cyclist but with features your keen amateur rider will enjoy too.
The frame is constructed from 700 Series OCLV carbon; an acronym for Optimum Compaction Low Void. This is military grade carbon fibre, exceeding the standards for aerospace use and supplied with a lifetime warranty. Rest assured Trek have used only the best materials and manufacturing processes for this frame.
The Trek Domane SLR has IsoSpeed technology on the front and rear of the frame, allowing the handlebar and seatpost to pivot to absorb road feedback and results in a supremely comfortable ride even on the roughest of roads. The rear IsoSpeed Decoupler is adjustable to reduce the level of flex, to improve power transfer when you hit smoother roads and to personalise the balance between comfort and performance to the individual rider.
Only the best components were chosen on the Race Shop Limited version of this bike. The Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9150 11-Speed groupset provides some of the highest performance shifting on the market and with Di2 cables reducing the moving parts, in inclement weather, this bike will continue to shift perfectly. For efficiency and speed the Domane is fitted with Bontrager’s Aeolus 5 D3 Tubular Wheelset. The “smoother is faster” theme is enhanced by the Bontrager R4 Classic Tyres, in a 28mm width, to provide unrivalled grip, control and comfort.
Shimano’s Dura Ace Direct Mount Brake Calipers provide class topping stopping power, allowing great modulation, feel and control. The cockpit of this bike is finished off in style with Bontrager’s highest quality finishing kit; the Affinity Pro Carbon Railed Saddle and IsoCore VR-CF Handlebar.
A range of neat features help keep the aesthetics clean and improve the versatility of this bike; internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatibility, for speed and cadence measurements, and hidden mudguard mounts makes this bike ready for any road conditions you may encounter.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane Full Carbon, E2, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 7-degree
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- PEDALS: N/A
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace, 53/39 (double)
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- WHEELS: Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubular RSL
- TYRES: Bontrager R4 Classic Tubular, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 654447
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more