Trek Domane SLR 7 Disc Road Bike 2019
The Trek Domane SLR 7 Disc is among the most advanced endurance road bikes on the planet, combining a premium carbon frameset with Trek's groundbreaking IsoSpeed technology and top-of-the-line componentry to create a bike that can take any distance in its stride.
The centrepiece of this bike is the Domane SLR 7 frameset - the most advanced endurance frameset that Trek offers. Constructed from lightweight 600 Series OCLV carbon, this frameset helps keep the bike featherlight - and also boasts Trek's front and rear IsoSpeed technology, two truly groundbreaking design features. The Front IsoSpeed is a suspension unit integrated into the headset that allows for flex and compliance at the front end of the bike. The rear IsoSpeed operates in a similar way but works through a 'decoupling' of the seat tube and top tube which allows the latter to flex in tune with the impacts from the road. The result of these two innovations is a bike that absorbs roadbuzz while maintaining the feel and efficiency of a traditional road bike, delivering an incredible amount of comfort and compliance without ever compromising on performance.
The shifting is provided for by Shimano's flawless Ultegra Di2 groupset, which ensures crisp and responsive shifting that electronic systems are renowned for mile after effortless mile. The compact 50/34 chainset, meanwhile, combined with an 11-32 cassette, gives you the low gearing you need to spin up even the harshest gradients. Elsewhere, the Ultegra hydraulic discs provide assured and reliable stopping power in all weather conditions.
The package is rounded out with a set of lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 wheels - a featherlight carbon fibre offering that only accentuates this bike's incredible climbing pedigree. The wide 32mm tyres, meanwhile, further adds to the plush and comfortable ride experience.
- Lightweight Trek Domane SLR 7 600 Series OCLV carbon frameset for effortless climbing ability
- Front and rear IsoSpeeds give the bike an incredibly smooth and comfortable ride
- Full Ultegra Di2 groupset provides seamless shifting ability mile after mile
- Hydraulic disc brakes guarantee assured and powerful stopping power
- FRAME: Trek Domane SLR 7 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane SLR 7 full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 TPI, aramid bead, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 TPI, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Arvada Elite, stainless rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 906369
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more