Trek Domane SLR 9 Disc Road Bike 2018
The Trek Domane SLR 9 Disc Road Bike is the ultimate choice for those that wish to do everything aboard one highly specced, performance machine. Combining high levels of versatility with eye-watering performance, the SLR 9 disc is ready to smash your personal bests across a range of terrains that would have previously required multiple bikes.
The 600 Series OCLV carbon offers a low overall weight, whilst absorbing road feedback for a forgiving yet responsive ride. Adding to the bike's comfort is the IsoSpeed technology, located at the front and rear, this smooths out even the roughest roads, leading to increased speed, balance and compliance.
The Dura-Ace Di2 groupset offers the crisp, precise shifting expected from Shimano's top-end offering, whilst the hydraulic disc brakes perform faultlessly in all conditions, providing the controlled, sharp braking necessary to confidently tackle unpredictable new terrain. Combining a 50/34T chainset and an 11-28T cassette, the rider is given an ample gear range, equally comfortable sprinting along flat open roads, as it is spinning up a gruelling alpine ascent.
The remainder of the bike's specification is made up of Bontrager's top-end components, shaving valuable weight at every possible opportunity, whilst looking incredibly aesthetically pleasing at the same time. The Aeolus 3 wheelset is constructed from carbon fibre to offer low revolving weight for increased acceleration and unrivalled climbing prowess. Additionally, the 32mm wide Bontrager R3 tyres provide a final layer of comfort, as well as greatly increasing grip, critical for those flat-out, loose, gravel corners.
- Shimano's high performance, reliable Dura-Ace 11-speed Di2 groupset provides faultless performance and helps keep the overall weight to a minimum
- 600 Series OCLV carbon construction reduces weight and increases performance
- IsoSpeed technology and the front and rear of the bike increases comfort and efficiency
- Tapered head tube ensures a responsive steering experience
- Adjustable rear IsoSpeed offers up to 14% more compliance when the slider is at the lowest setting
- Bontrager R3 32mm tyres offer high levels of comfort and grip across all terrains
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: 600 Series OCLV carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, 3S chain keeper, ride tuned seatmast
- FORK: Domane carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 tubeless ready Disc, 12 mm thru axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 tubeless ready disc, 12 mm thru axle
- TYRES: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset
- WEIGHT: 7.53 kg (56cm)
PRODUCT REF: 786520
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more