Trek Domane SLR 9 eTap Road Bike 2017
Make the bike of your dreams a reality with the Trek Domane SLR 9 eTap Road Bike 2017. Cutting-edge shifting has been combined with Trek's best 600 Series OCLV carbon frameset and a wealth of premium components for a bike that is truly something to behold.
SRAM's eTap wireless electronic groupset provides the shifting. One of the most eagerly anticipated advancements on cycling, the eTap is intuitive, with the left and right levers shifting up and down respectively while pressing both levers will shift the front derailleur.
Both the front and rear derailleurs operate completely wirelessly with a USB rechargeable battery that offers up to 1000 kilometres of charge. Carbon ErgoBlade levers provide tactile and lightweight shifting and breaking while also reducing sore spots on your hands.
Trek's much sought-after IsoSpeed decoupler technology graces both the front and rear of the bike. At the front the decoupler sits just below the stem. This allows the stem to rotate individually from the fork. this increases vertical compliance and riding comfort dramatically without any effect on feel or steering efficiency.
At the rear the IsoSpeed decoupler performs much the same function; allowing the seat tube to rotate independently from the top tube to seatstay junction. This increases vertical compliance without compromising pedalling efficiency.
The Front and rear IsoSpeed is integrated into Trek's 600 Series OCLV carbon. This gives the frameset great balance and strength with an ultra-light reading on the scales. Trek's power transfer construction is designed to give you the most from every pedal stroke be optimising the joint construction at the frame's key strength points.
The superb level of performance does not end with the frame and groupset. Bontrager's finishing kit is sublime with performance-focused pieces like the XXX OLV carbon stem and ergonomic Affinity Pro carbon rails.
Bontrager also supply the wheels in the form of their ultra-light Aeolus 3 Tubeless Ready model. This wheelset is designed for all-round performance and versatility with fast rolling and a wide tyre base that promotes traction and cornering prowess.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden fender mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Domane full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- STEM: Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM RED eTap, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1190, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM RED 22, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM RED, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: None
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 Tubeless Ready D3
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 Tubeless Ready D3
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 626555
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more