Trek Emonda 650 Junior Road Bike 2017
As the old adage goes, your first bike is your first taste of freedom. Well, if that's so, then your first road bike is your first real sense of a proper adventure.
Grabbing life by the handlebars and steering their own course for the first time, the Trek Emonda 650 Junior Road Bike is rare amongst its competition for actually offering your youngster a proper groupset, a well thought out frame and an altogether fully equipped package.
With 650C wheels paired with Shimano Sora componentry, the platinum aluminium of the Trek Emonda 650 Junior Road bike provides a comfortable and smooth ride, whilst the carbon front fork and E2 steerer make sure that handling really is child's play.
Offering 9 speed gearing and a compact cassette, there's plenty of gears to get them out, and around on roads that can challenge, as well as encourage them.
With the final addition of Trek's "Dialled" concept, this bike's adjusted brake levers, optimised crank lengths, and fitted bars and stems have all been designed to best fit smaller hands and little legs.
- FRAME: Trek Alpha Platinum Aluminium
- FORK: Trek Emonda carbon, E2 steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager alloy, 31,8mm, 7mm rise, Blendr Compatible
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm, 36cm width
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG50, 13-25, 9-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CRANKSET: Shimano Sora
- CRANKARMS: 165mm long
- CHAINRINGS: 46/34 (compact)
- WHEELS: 650c alloy hubs and rims
- TYRES: Kenda Concept 650x23c
- SADDLE: Dialled 24" size, padded
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 654809
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more