Trek Emonda ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2019
The most affordable road disc model available in the range, the Trek Emonda ALR 4 Disc Road Bike, is lightweight for fast climbing, perfectly balanced for nimble cornering and has the stopping power of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident descending.
The Invisible Weld Technology has the look of a carbon bike, yet the frame is constructed from Trek’s premium stiff and lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium. This is a racing bike at heart and the geometry of the H2 fit, used by many of Trek’s pro athletes, places the rider in an optimal position for delivering power and performance.
The carbon disc fork provides relief from road vibrations through the hands, which helps to reduce fatigue through the arms and shoulders on long rides. A 20-speed Shimano Tiagra groupset, with 50/34t (compact) chainset and 11-28t cassette is set up with an ideal range of gears for rolling terrain.
Keep the cockpit clean with Bontrager Blendr-compatible stem technology, which lets you customise the mounting of lights and bicycle computers for clutter-free handlebars and internal routing helps to prolong the life of cables when cycling in all-conditions.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium balances stiffness and weight
- Invisible Weld Technology provides added strength and has the look of carbon without the price tag
- H2 fit targets the optimal position for rider power and performance
- Shimano Flat Mount disc brakes are light, elegant and small, yet still provide superior stopping power in poor conditions
- Bontrager Blendr stem technology allows for clean mounting of lights and computers
- Internal cable routing reduces wear-and-tear and keeps the bike looking elegant
- Full Shimano Tiagra groupset
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Émonda carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS405 flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS405 flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS405, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 11-28,10-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Tiagra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit BB86.5
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc, Bontrager alloy sealed bearing hub, 12 mm thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc, alloy hub
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 9.19 kg (20.25 lbs)
PRODUCT REF: 936251
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more