Trek Emonda ALR 6 Road Bike
Taking aluminium to new heights, the Trek Emonda ALR 6 Road Bike ensures efficient climbing and fantastic value for money. Lightweight, responsive, and specced with a Shimano Ultegra R8000 Groupset, the Emonda is suitable for road racing, undulating endurance riding and anything in between.
Making use of Trek's own 300 Series Alpha Aluminium for a lightweight, stiff and rigid construction, the Emonda is a versatile machine, boasting performance far beyond its reasonable price tag. The H2 fit geometry puts the rider in a comfortable position, perfect for riding long distances at speed, while the frame's welding is almost invisible; a sign of Trek's quality and attention to detail.
Featuring an Ultegra R8000 Groupset, this bike offers the crisp shifting and reliability expected from Shimano's second-best mechanical offering, while the braking is sharp and modulated, ideal for tackling steep descents with confidence. Combining an 11-28T cassette with the 50/34T compact chainset, the gear range is broad enough for tackling challenging climbs and sprinting for the line with equal efficiency.
Finished with a Bontrager Montrose Comp saddle, riders are provided all-day comfort, while the matching Bontrager carbon seatpost further absorbs unwanted road feedback. Furthermore, the 25mm wide Bontrager R2 clincher tyres enhance grip and reduce rolling resistance for a fast, confidence-inspiring ride no matter the distance, gradient or conditions up ahead.
- Shimano's Ultegra R8000 Groupset ensures reliable, slick shifting
- One of the best aluminium climbing bikes in the world
- Tapered head tube for direct steering
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium offers high levels of stiffness and a low overall weight
Please Note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Emonda ALR 6 frame, Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, DuoTrap S compatible, BB86.5
- FORK: Trek Emonda carbon, carbon E2 steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8 mm
- TAPE: Bontrager tape
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28T, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000 - HollowTech II 50/34
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit BB86.5
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp Tubeless Ready wheel
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp Tubeless Ready wheel, 11-speed
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case lite tyre 700 x 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case lite tyre 700 x 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 786163
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more