Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2018
Affording the discerning cyclist with a strong, lightweight basis on which to lay down their power and test their performance, the Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road bike 2018 utilises a wide range of top of the line components, technology and construction techniques to keep them riding harder and further than ever before.
The frame is constructed from Trek’s Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon that’s supremely low in weight yet high in strength for the ultimate in performance, whilst its ride-tuned performance tube optimisation ensures each and every aspect of the frame is as aerodynamic as the next. Internal cable routing improves durability of the components, and the full carbon, Emonda specific front fork absorbs the chatter of the road for comfort otherwise unseen in other price-related bikes.
Bontrager’s Speed Stop brakes are a worthy edition thanks to their reliability and predictability in both wet weather and the scorching heat. They work efficiently to scrub speed and stay low in temperature for all-day riding with full confidence in your components.
Shimano’s Ultegra R8000, 11-speed drivetrain is integrated to improve shifting performance, allowing you to spin up hills easier than ever and select the right gear at the push of a lever. The 11-28t cassette increases versatility and ensures you that when you’re sprinting along the flats or climbing up the steepest of gradients, you have the right amount of gears to do the job.
Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 clincher wheels are another brilliant addition to a bike of this nature, giving the control and aerodynamic capability you need to surge along with impressive efficiency. They stay rigid when you’re laying down the power and don’t flex when you’re climbing out the saddle, whilst the Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite clincher tyres enhance puncture resistance and grip without affecting the low rolling resistance they are renowned for.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- Ride faster with lightweight carbon wheels
- Direct mount brakes for increased stopping power and tyre clearance
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Elite VR-C, 31.8 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 749053
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more