Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2019
If you're looking for a high-performance road bike featuring an advanced carbon frame, a premium component spec and a fantastic set of carbon wheels, then the Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike demands consideration. Many top-of-the-line bike offerings carry a compromise somewhere in the spec, whether that be a slightly cheaper pair of wheels or an own-brand chainset to keep the price down - the Emonda SL 6 Pro features no such makeweights. Every part of this spec is a top-level offering that gives nothing away in terms of performance.
Trek's Emonda frameset, for example, is made from Ultralight 500 series OCLV carbon and boasts internal cable routing, making it an extremely lightweight frameset that also delivers a clean aerodynamic profile. The Blendr compatible stem, meanwhile, allows you to clip lights and bike computers directly to the bike, giving the bike a clean and uncluttered look that also streamlines the aerodynamic profile.
The Shimano Ultegra shifters and derailleurs deliver a seamless shifting performance mile after mile and shift after shift. The compact 50x34 chainset provides the lower gearing you need for tackling the steep ascents this bike is designed for. The direct mount Bontrager Speed Stop brake set, meanwhile, deliver impressively powerful stopping that keeps you fully in control even when descending at speed.
Bontrager's Aeolus Pro 3 wheelset is a high-quality carbon option that only enhances this bike's already outstanding climbing credentials. Lightweight, fast-rolling, and incredibly stiff, these wheels are a great option for the rider looking to climb with speed and ease.
- Incredibly light and stiff Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and shifters provide reliable and seamless shifting ability
- Direct mount Speed Stop brakes give powerful and reliable shifting
- Carbon fibre wheelset helps to further reduce the bike's already featherlight weight
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- FRAME: Trek Emonda Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Emonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount rim brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Elite VR-C, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 909585
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more