Trek Emonda SLR 9 H2 Road Bike 2018
Comprising of a supremely lightweight, high-performance frame that blends Trek's innovation within the pro peloton and unfaltering components that command impressively fast shifting, powerful braking and comfort, the Trek Emonda SLR 9 H2 Road Bike 2018 is the perfect choice for any discerning rider looking to make huge gains on the road.
The frame is constructed from Trek’s renowned OCLV carbon, and uses ride-tuned performance tube optimisation to ensure each and every angle and tube shape is as strong and aerodynamic as physically possible, without affecting the overall rigidity of the bike. Trek’s Emonda full carbon fork and direct mount brakes furthers this technology, allowing the specifically shaped forks to cut through the wind and minimise drag without affecting its responsive handling.
Trek have instilled their confidence in Shimano’s latest addition, Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2, for pure shifting supremacy. This groupset is renowned for its impressive reliability over long distances and its ability to calibrate your derailleurs on the go so you never miss a shift. The 11-28t Dura-Ace cassette is perfect for a bike of this level, too, ensuring you don’t run out of gears heading up testing gradients.
Bontrager Speed Stop Pro front and rear brakes offer predictable braking performance in a wide range of conditions, and ensure you can brake later than ever and make up more time on the descents.
Trek have used their component brand, Bontrager, to command both the wheels and tyres. The Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready Clincher wheels are deep enough to enhance efficiency in windier conditions, but shallow enough to remain responsive for snappy handling. Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite clincher tyres enhance this, offering grip and puncture resistance to keep you riding both more comfortably and without deflation.
- 700 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork are lightweight and strong
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 drivetrain offers lightning quick shifting
- Bontrager Speed Stop Pro brakeset continues braking performance on long descents
- Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready clincher wheels stay rigid and strong under heavy loads and stop energy loss when sprinting out the saddle
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager XXX full carbon
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 744855
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more