Trek Lexa 2 Women’s Road Bike 2017
The Trek Lexa 2 Women’s Road Bike 2017 is a great starting point if you’re looking to enter the world of road cycling. Trek’s WSD-specific frame, Women’s Specific Design, allows you to remain comfortable on the bike at all times due to the enhanced sizing and fitting that’s specific to the female form. The lightweight and durable 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame construction absorbs the road bumps and vibrations for a much more enjoyable ride.
Trek’s carbon road fork has been incorporated to further lighten the weight of the overall bike, whilst also offering a more stable front end. This fork soaks up any vibrations the road may have to offer, alleviating any numbness you may get in your hands or shoulders.
Seeking adventure on day-long rides in the saddle calls for a wide range of gearing, and that’s exactly what the Shimano Claris drivetrain provides. A range of 16-gears comes from the double front chainring and the 8-speed cassette at the rear - this combination allows you to find your perfect riding style, whether that be sitting back and spinning up testing climbs or getting out the saddle and sprinting up them.
Bontrager T1 tyres and Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy wheels combine to give a stiff and efficient ride. The wheels stay strong and ready for excellent power transfer, without bypassing the low weight you need for a more enjoyable ride, and the T1 tyres are the ideal accompaniment. These tyres are highly-resistant to punctures and command a low rolling resistance, meaning you’ll go faster with less effort and maintain speed for longer.
Finished with Bontrager components, from the Women’s specific Bontrager Ajna Comp Saddle, to the Bontrager Elite stem with computer and light mounts, you’ll be riding comfortably and efficiently for years to come.
- Women’s specific frame for a smoother and more comfortable ride
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Top-level, WSD-specific spec, including a Shimano drivetrain that offers enough gear range for a wide variety of rides
- Trek’s WSD geometry offers a fast and confident ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, mudguard and rack compatible
- FORK: Trek carbon road
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Alloy dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Alloy dual-pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sun Race CSR86, 11-28, 8-speed
- CRANKSET: Vuelta Corsa, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager T1 Clincher, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager T1 Clincher, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 656129
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more