Trek Madone 9.5 C H2 Road Bike 2017
Setting a new benchmark for racing performance, the Trek Madone 9.5 C H2 Road Bike 2017 is a pure, high performance machine, featuring a super-lightweight frame and components to push your riding to the next level.
Trek’s renowned 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shaping is one of the stiffest carbon layups on the market, producing an incredibly high strength to weight ratio that’s ready to take on anything you throw at it. The Madone’s IsoSpeed technology is what really sets it apart from the competition, though.
The IsoSpeed technology is evident within the rear end and fork of the Madone 9.5 C H2 and as soon as you plant yourself on the saddle, you’ll feel the difference. The rear IsoSpeed decoupler separates the seatmast from the frame, allowing the seatmast to move independently from the rest of the bike, absorbing all the bumps and vibrations the road has to offer.
The rear decoupler is also completely adjustable depending on personal preference and/or what type of ride you’re on. Simply unscrew the lower bottle cage bolt, which determines the compliance of IsoSpeed, and slide the rear of the seatmast up or down. Less compliance is perfect for short, high-intensity efforts in the saddle on smooth roads, whilst more compliance is aimed towards longer rides, such as gran fondos and long days in the saddle.
Used in the fork, IsoSpeed works a little differently. Instead of an IsoSpeed decoupler, the fork has increased vertical compliance to smooth out whatever surface you’re riding on.
The Madone 9.5 C H2 Road Bike 2017 has more to it than a frame, and with it being laden with Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed components, a wheelset fit for a World Tour rider and a saddle that could power a Paris-Roubaix rider to the podium without affecting his comfort, the Madone is ready to ride hard.
A Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 drivetrain is perfect for laying down the power, offering split second, precise 11-speed shifting that never falters. The crankset stays strong and efficient, while remaining lightweight for perfect power transfer. The 11-28 11-speed cassette offers a wide range of gearing options to get you up those testing climbs or power along the flats.
Using Vision Metron 40 LTD wheels, Trek have been able to carry on with their theme of keeping things ultralight and ultra-strong. Combining these wheels with Bontrager’s R3 Hard-Case Lite 700x25c clincher tyres produces confidence inspired descending and climbing in every weather situation, pushing grip and cornering to the next level.
Finished with a range of Bontrager, race-specific components such as the Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle with titanium rails, a Madone XXX Integrated bar/stem and Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatpost - the Madone truly is a stunning road bike.
- The all-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- Ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork are incredibly lightweight and ready to tackle any hills and descents you set your eyes on
- The IsoSpeed technology offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics on the market, absorbing road bumps and chatter for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano's Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed drivetrain offers split-second shifting and reliability for a more enjoyable ride
- Vision Metron 40 LTD wheels are strong enough to sprint out the saddle on, whilst stiff enough to allow for efficient climbing
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed, such as the Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle and the Madone XXX Integrated Bar/Stem
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.