Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Trek Powerfly 7 Electric Mountain Bike 2022
Tremendously versatile, the Trek Powerfly 7 Electric Mountain Bike helps the rider conquer any off-road trail. The Bosch Performance Line CX motor combines with its PowerTube 625Wh battery to deliver a reliable, long-lasting and natural feeling pedalling boost when the terrain is technical and energy-sapping. The motor is neatly integrated into the frame’s silhouette to grant a clean aesthetic, and the battery is hidden inside the downtube, completely shielding it from impacts and inclement weather. When the battery is flat, it can be easily removed from the frame, plugged in and recharged from flat within hours. Controlling the motor’s assistance level while riding is simple, thanks to the handlebar-mounted Kiox unit. This system includes an easy to read display that shows key ride metrics such as speed, distance and time and also activates the bike’s built-in anti-theft device.
The Alpha Platinum aluminium frame is cold-extruded and butted to afford maximum strength, and its top tube is shaped according to the bike's size to guarantee comfortable standover clearance for smaller riders. Additionally, the bombproof, rugged wheels are also bike-size specific, with 27.5” rims featuring on the smaller sizes and 29” on the larger offerings to ensure balanced handling whatever the rider’s stature. These wheels are shod with wide, tubeless-ready tyres that afford traction, control and reliability.
A RockShox fork affords plush suspension over rough terrain, while a Shimano 12-speed drivetrain grants super-smooth gear shifts and a wide range of ratios for varied topography. Four-piston hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in all weather conditions, and a dropper post bestows extra confidence on fast, winding downhills.
- A versatile mountain bike that is set to conquer any trail
- The Bosch Performance Line CX motor pumps out 250W/85Nm of pedalling assistance
- A Bosch PowerTube 625Wh battery is long-lasting and fast charging
- The Bosch Kiox handlebar display/control system displays ride metrics in full colour, easily adjusts the motor setting and enable an anti-theft device
- An Alpha Platinum aluminium frame is cold-extruded and butted for maximum strength and minimum weight
- The frame’s top tube shape is size specific to guarantee standover for smaller riders
- The frame features the Removal Integrated Battery format to completely conceal the battery
- RockShox 35 Gold RL suspension fork cushions the bumps for increased line accuracy
- Bombproof wheels are sized specifically in-line with the frame size; 27.5” on smaller sizes, 29” on larger sizes so that handling is guaranteed to be balanced
- Super-wide and grippy tubeless-ready tyres
- The Shimano XT/SLX 12-speed drivetrain shifts smoothly amongst a wide range of ratios
- Four-piston brakes afford control on the steepest, most technical descents
- The dropper post allows extra control at high speeds
- Luggage racks, mudguard mounts and pre-installed light wiring extend the bike’s useability
- Maximum Assist: 20mph / 25kmph
- Range: 93 miles / 149km (100kg total rider, bike and luggage weight riding over gently undulating terrain)
- Battery Power: 625 Wh
- Charge Time: 4.9 hours from flat
|Frame||Trek Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 80mm travel (size XS), 120mm travel (size S, M, L, XL)|
|Stem||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0°, 50mm length (size XS), 60mm length (size S, M), 70mm length (size L, XL)|
|Handlebar||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 720mm width (size XS, S), 750mm width (size M, L, XL)|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic|
|Front Brake||Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6120 caliper, with Shimano RT66, 6-bolt Rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6120 caliper, with Shimano RT66, 6-bolt Rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M6100 hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T maximum cog, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed|
|Chain||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Crankset||E*thirteen E*spec Plus, 34T, 165mm length|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless-Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve, 27.5” (size XS, S), 29” (size M, L, XL) / Hub - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru-axle|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless-Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve, 27.5” (size XS, S), 29” (size M, L, XL) / Hub - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru-axle / Rear Skewer - Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever|
|Front Tyre||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless-Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.35” (size XS, S), 29x2.40” (size M, L, XL)|
|Rear Tyre||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless-Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.35” (size XS, S), 29x2.40” (size M, L, XL)|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp|
|Seatpost||TranzX JD-YSP18 dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm, 100mm travel / 361mm length (size XS, S), 130mm travel / 425mm length (size M, L. XL)|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Claimed Manufacturer Weight||22.27kg / 49.10lbs, size M, with TLR sealant, no tubes|
|Range||93 miles / 149km (100kg total rider, bike and luggage weight riding over gently undulating terrain)|
|Charge time||4.9 hours from flat|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX, 250 W, 85 Nm|
|Ui/Remote||Bosch Kiox, full colour|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625 Wh|
|Charger||Bosch standard 4A (220-240 V) charger|