Four great reasons to buy your bike from Sigma Sports
Sigma Sports has one objective - to help you find your perfect bike. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff ask you a series of questions to understand what type of rider you are and the type of riding you do. We can then identify the style of bike that best suits your needs.
Riding a bike that fits you perfectly will help keep you injury-free and ensure you enjoy riding further for longer in total comfort. We check your measurements on a jig to ensure your optimal set-up.
When you collect your new bike we'll double-check your position and make any micro-adjustments if required. We'll also discuss the controls on your bike as well as maintenance tips.
We offer a free safety check after six weeks or 200 miles, so you can keep riding in confidence. Visit us now in-store to discuss your new bike.
Trek Powerfly 7 Women's 27.5" E-Mountain Bike 2019
Trek's Powerfly 7 Women's 27.5" E-Mountain Bike is a performance trail bike with the added benefit of a Bosch Performance CX motor to help you up the climbs and make your riding even more enjoyable. The long-range Bosch PowerTube 500Wh battery has a RIB (Removable Integrated Battery) design that makes it easy to install, remove, transport and charge.
The frame is constructed from Alpha Platinum aluminium that's strong, light and durable, and the Women's Specific Design means that the geometry and finishing kit are all designed to provide better control, stability, power and comfort. With an Armour protection shield, the motor is well protected from damage caused by rocks and other trail debris.
A 1x Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes offer plenty of range for climbing and descending, and no matter the conditions you can rest assured of powerful stopping. Rolling on Bontrager Kovee 23 wheels and XR3 Team issue tyres, your setup can easily be converted to tubeless for faster rolling and reduced punctures.
- Alpha Platinum premium aluminium for strength and low weight
- Trek's WSD (Women's Specific Design)
- Bosch Performance CX for rugged off-road use, with a maximum torque of up to 75Nm
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly; it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- Bosch Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator
- The dropper post upgrade makes Powerfly 7 even more capable
- It rides like a trail bike because it is one: Powerfly is built according to Trek's trail heritage with mountain bike tech developed over decades of innovation
- This bike expands boundaries: the Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- This bike is built for the long-haul: it comes with a 500 Wh battery, the longest-range available from Bosch
- Motor Armour - Unique protection shield made of light but robust aluminium
- Internally wired to accept additional lights
- Mounts for racks
|FRAME||Trek Alpha Platinum aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Boost148|
|FORK||RockShox Sektor RL, DebonAir, Motion Control RL damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 100mm travel|
|STEM||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm clamp, 0-degree|
|HANDLEBAR||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano SLX M7000|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11-speed|
|CHAIN||Shimano HG600, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Race Aeffect, 15T with chain guard|
|FRONT WHEEL||Bontrager Kovee 23, tubeless-ready, 32-hole double-walled, sealed bearing hubs, alloy axle, Boost110|
|REAR WHEEL||Bontrager Kovee 23, tubeless-ready, 32-hole double-walled, sealed bearing hubs, alloy axle, Boost148|
|FRONT TYRE||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, tubeless-ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.35˝ clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, tubeless-ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.35˝ clincher|
|SADDLE||Bontrager Women's Ajna 1|
|SEATPOST||Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6mm, internal routing|
|BATTERY||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|MOTOR||Bosch Performance CX|
|PEDALS||VP-536 nylon platform|
|WEIGHT||22.36 kg / 49.3 lbs (with tubes) (size small)|
|WEIGHT LIMIT||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb)|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.