Four great reasons to buy your bike from Sigma Sports
Sigma Sports has one objective - to help you find your perfect bike. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff ask you a series of questions to understand what type of rider you are and the type of riding you do. We can then identify the style of bike that best suits your needs.
Riding a bike that fits you perfectly will help keep you injury-free and ensure you enjoy riding further for longer in total comfort. We check your measurements on a jig to ensure your optimal set-up.
When you collect your new bike we'll double-check your position and make any micro-adjustments if required. We'll also discuss the controls on your bike as well as maintenance tips.
We offer a free safety check after six weeks or 200 miles, so you can keep riding in confidence. Visit us now in-store to discuss your new bike.
Trek Project One Domane SLR 8 Dura-Ace Disc Road Bike 2019
The Trek Project One Domane SLR 8 Dura-Ace Disc Road Bike is just as at home at the pointy end of a race as it taking on long days exploring new roads. Comfort is key, and with adjustable IsoSpeed technology at the rear, you can customise the ride feel to suit your needs and terrain. At the front there is further damping, and the Bontrager IsoCore Bar works to reduce high-frequency vibrations through the hands and arms. To ensure that the ride still has an edge in race conditions, the Power Transfer Construction optimises the connection between the head tube, down tube, bottom bracket and rear wheel. Performance Cable Routing, three years in development, keeps gear selection smooth and instant, so you will be able to react instantly to changes in the road or when chasing the next breakaway attempt.
- Adjustable rear IsoSpeed decoupler smooths the ride, improving rider efficiency and comfort. Fine-tune the compliance to suit your ride style or terrain
- Front IsoSpeed technology brings a new standard of compliance to the front end of the bike. Improved smoothness and balance helps you ride further, faster and stronger
- Aerospace materials and weight-saving technology of the 600 Series OCLV carbon delivers an industry-leading balance of weight and stiffness
- Endurance Fit - geometry engineered for long rides yet maintaining a racy edge
- Additional clearance to take wider tyres allows you to explore new roads in comfort
- Bontrager IsoCore Bar, with a continuous inner layer of rubber compound reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars
- Flat Mount hydraulic disc brakes are lighter, cleaner and more elegant, while also providing superior stopping force, whatever the road conditions
- Optimised geometry through a Power Transfer Construction ensures that you get the most out of every pedal stroke
- Race-optimised performance cable routing virtually eliminates friction for consistent gear shifting, regardless of conditions
- Blendr compatible stem technology lets you interchange your gear for customisation and a clean look
|FRAME||Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast|
|FORK||Trek Domane full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle|
|STEM||Bontrager XXX, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts|
|HANDLEBAR||Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm|
|BAR TAPE||Bontrager tape|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)|
|FRONT WHEEL||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle|
|REAR WHEEL||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle|
|FRONT TYRE||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c|
|REAR TYRE||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c|
|SADDLE||Bontrager Arvada Elite, stainless rails|
|SEATPOST||Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset|
|WEIGHT||56cm - 7.69kg (16.96 lbs)|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.