Trek Project One ICON Madone SLR 9 Disc Road Bike 2019
Pushing the boundaries of technology for both aerodynamics and artistic flare, the Trek Project One ICON Madone SLR 9 Disc Road Bike is one of the most striking bikes you will ever see. The constantly shifting glow of the prismatic pearl finish deceives the eye and leaves you wondering what colour it even is. Engineered for absolute power transfer, without waste, from you to the road, the instant acceleration requires a top-end full Shimano Di2 electronic groupset that will flick effortlessly through the gears as you race away. Trek's own 700 Series OCLV Carbon fibre layup maximises stiffness and responsiveness, and this is further enhanced by the Kammtail Virtual Foil full carbon disc fork and the 12mm thru-axles. The H1.5 geometry, developed in collaboration with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, targets an aero sweetspot for power and performance.
But this is not to say that comfort has been neglected. The Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed enables you to fine-tune the compliance which smooths the road to suit your style or terrain. The innovative Adjustable Madone Bar stem combo with +/-5 degrees of bar rotation provides the broadest possible range of race fits for men and women, and the micro-adjust seat mast further completes the bespoke fit.
Aesthetics are enhanced by invisible cable routing, which not only leaves a sleek and clean look, but also adds extra aerodynamic bonus points. All new lightweight and elegant Dura-Ace Flat Mount disc brakes, with superior stopping force, will give you confidence regardless of conditions, and Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 wheels are now faster and more stable, especially in crosswinds.
- Trek Project One ICON Prismatic Pearl design
- Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon fibre frameset - the lightest, strongest carbon available
- Top Tube IsoSpeed decouples the top tube from the seat tube, dampening vibrations and reducing the fatiguing effects of a rough road. Adjustable depending on riding preference and terrain
- H 1.5 geometry positions the rider in an aero sweet spot
- Lightweight superior aerodynamics of the Kammtail Virtual Foil (KMF) tube shape is proven to perform in wind tunnel testing and the biggest race stages
- Top line Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset for crisp gear selection
- Invisible internal cable routing for the ultimate sleek look and aerodynamic performance
- Bontrager Blendr technology lets you clip your lights, computers, and other accessories, directly to the stem
- 60mm full carbon Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless Ready wheels with Laser Control Track greatly improves all-weather stopping performance.
- Adjustable Madone bar and stem combination, +/-5 degree of bar rotation, provides riders more options to fine-tune a position for the best unique fit
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12mm thru-axle
- STEM: Trek Madone-specific internal cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Trek Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-Axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-Axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R4 320, 320 tpi, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R4 320, 320 tpi, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset with integrated light mount
- WEIGHT: 56cm - 7.65kg (16.86 lbs)
PRODUCT REF: 934365
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more