Trek Silque SLR 7 Womens Road Bike 2017
As the ultimate in road riding range from Trek, it’s only natural the Trek Silque SLR 7 Womens Road Bike 2017 be the top of the Silque range, incorporating every ride enhancing feature you can imagine; from fast-shifting, reliable Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 to a 600 Series OCLV carbon frame that’s stiff, strong and lightweight. This is the pinnacle of elite performance.
Alongside these performance driving features, the frame is constructed with Trek’s incredible ‘power transfer construction’ that enhances the efficiency and IsoSpeed decoupler increases the comfort over rough ground without losing any power.
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed commands the incredibly fast and highly-dependable shifting on the Silque SLR 7, remaining strong and providing efficient power transfer through the crank arms that isn’t seen anywhere else.
The finishing of the Silque SLR 7 isn’t something to ignore, either, with a range of components set to improve both your comfort and ride experience. The Bontrager Ajna Elite saddle with Titanium rails compliments the rear IsoSpeed technology by further enhancing the suppleness of the rear end, without affecting the efficiency of the frame. The Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatpost enhances the lightweight nature of the rear end, whilst a Shimano Ultegra brakeset offers precise and powerful braking in wet weather conditions.
- Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 groupset improves shifting speed and reliability
- The WSD-specific frame is ride-tuned for smoothness and power
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Internal routing and a 3S chain keeper provide flawless shifting
- Weight 7.49kg (54cm)
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, WSD-tuned Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Silque full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6870, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6870, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: Not included
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 646226
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more