Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017
Make speed your weapon with the Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017. Designed for drag-defying performance, this bike offers total aerodynamic integration and an incredible fit thanks to Trek's tri-specific Speed Geometry.
The incredibly fast frame is formed with a Kammtail Virtual Foil (KVF) design, which is the most aerodynamic tube shape ever designed for a bicycle. Trek have made KVF even more aerodynamic by reducing the frontal area of the bike and reducing drag at all yaw angles.
In addition to the KVF modelled frame, Trek also integrated the Speed Fin underneath the bottom bracket. This fin works with the integrated rear brake to enhance rear wheel braking and stability while also acting as a rear-wheel fairing for greater aerodynamic performance.
In combination with this ultra-fast frameset, Trek has utilised reliable and race-ready components to ensure the Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017 is ready to compete. Shimano's 11-speed 105 groupset provides reliable and smooth gearing. This combines with a compact chainset to ensure you have the gearing to put the power down over both hilly courses and on the flat.
Bontrager's Integrated Speed Limit brakes not only enhance the aerodynamic performance of the bike, they also combine with the Bontrager Tubeless Ready wheelset to provide confidence-inspired braking performance in both the wet and the dry.
While speed is of the utmost importance for a triathlon bike, comfort plays a massive roll too. The Vision AeroMax Tri saddle and Bontrager Race Bullhorn handlebars with Race Lite Aero Clip-On bars provide comfortable and supportive contact points with the bike. The AeroMax Tri saddle is designed to alleviate frontal pressure and contour to the shape of your sit bones while you are in the aero tuck position, making sure the threat of numbness is alleviated over long rides.
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Integrated storage (available separately) actually makes you and your bike faster
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- You'll feel the difference: nothing rides like a Trek
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90 w/Speed Fin, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 and SC Speed Box compatible
- FORK: Trek SC KVF carbon, integrated brake and stem, UCI legal
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race Bullhorn w/Race Lite clip-on
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brakes, Bontrager Race Lite aero levers
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brakes, Bontrager Race Lite aero levers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, bar-end control
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, bar-end control, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS500, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- REAR WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x23c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x23c
- SADDLE: Vision AeroMax Tri
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, Alloy, +/-20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 656986
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more