Trek Speed Concept Triathlon Bike
Perform when it counts with the Trek Speed Concept Triathlon Bike. Made specifically for pushing your limits and cutting your times, this triathlon specific machine is adaptable, agile, and hugely aerodynamic, helping you surge up the ranks and push your personal bests. Stiff, strong and well equipped with componentry to match, this is a fantastic choice for the committed triathlete.
Made from Trek's 500 Series OCLV carbon fibre for a premium response and performance, you can be assured of a high-performance machine that remains rigid and unflexing under the power that you put out over the course. Transferring your efforts effectively and assuring you of a strong showing out on the road, this machine also draws strength from its impressive Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shaping. Incorporating an innovative form, this frameset is designed to minimise turbulence and smooth its path on the road. Efficiency and shaping helping this bike push through the air, you can be sure to save crucial energy that you can commit elsewhere on the course.
Incorporating space for nutritional storage, this bike helps keep you fuelled out on the road. With a quality Shimano Ultegra groupset augmented by Dura-Ace bar end shifters, this machine offers a smooth and connected performance as you ride. With gearing on the rear cassette ranging between 11-28 teeth and using a 50/34 tooth Ultegra crankset, this is a wide-ranging choice that's sure to help you cover your triathlon course regardless of the terrain.
Making use of Bontrager's Aeolus Comp wheelset to continue the theme of top-level aerodynamics and with a full assortment of Bontrager Components furthering this bike's impressive credentials, you can be sure to ride on your limit, and in excess of your best ever times.
- A triathlon superbike that's proven to be the fastest in the wind tunnel
- Easy to adjust and comes in an extended size range, which means that every rider can find their fastest, most dialled fit
- Trek's highest quality OCLB carbon fibre for the stiffest, strongest performance
- Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shaping for superlative aerodynamics
- Integrated brake calipers for premium response and stopping power
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90, Speed Fin compatible, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 and SC Speed Box compatible
- FORK: Trek SC full foil carbon, integrated brake and stem
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Speed Concept, direct mount
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Speed Concept KVF aero bar, carbon, direct mount, UCI legal
- TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated
- BRAKE LEVERS: Bontrager Race lite aero levers
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace bar end, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Bontrager Hilo Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, alloy, +/-20 mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 786490
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more