Vel 300 Lumen Front Light
Vel's 300 Lumen Front Light offers a range of modes to suit different riding conditions. The battery runtime is between two and eight hours depending on the mode selected, there's an indicator light to give you a good idea of the battery level, and recharging is simple, via the included USB cable. The entire construction is water-resistant to an impressive IPX5 rating, so the light won't let you down when the weather is less than ideal. Attachment to your handlebar is quick and simple, using the included adjustable and replaceable rubber strap.
- Front light
- Adjustable rubber strap to fit handlebars with 18-48mm diameter and compatible vented helmets
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Tool-free fitment
- Memory mode function
- Programmable light mode
- IPX5 water-resistant, including the USB port cover
- Low battery indicator: 100-50% - green | 49-25% - amber | 24-0% - red
- Adjustable strap allows for a 360° pivot so you can use the light on your handlebar or compatible vented helmet
- Light source: 3 watt LED
- Maximum lumens: 300
- Modes: Five - High Beam - 200 lumens/2 hours | Mid Beam - 100 lumens/4 hours | Low Beam - 50 lumens/8 hours | Pulse - 100 lumens/8 hours | Dayflash - 300 lumens/3.5 hours
- Run time: Up to 8 hours
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 59x32x23.5mm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 53 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.