Vittoria Mota G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre
Ideal for trail riding, the Vittoria Mota G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre is built for soft conditions and use in the wet, performing on clay and shedding dirt and mud with ease thanks to its open tread design and tall block spikes. This aggressive tyre bites into soft terrain to achieve superior grip even in slippery conditions.
The multifaceted GRAPHENE 2.0 rubber compound is key to improving several performance aspects of the tyre; such as speed, durability, grip and puncture resistance. It further aids wet grip whilst improving rubber strength for improved resistance to cuts and abrasions. On top of this, the TNT reinforced casing features a rigid tubeless ready bead to keep pinch flats at bay and the four compound (4C) construction layers the materials to ensure supple flexing and increased durability.
- Aggressive tyre for wet weather and muddy conditions
- Generous tread spacing allows for immediate shredding of mud and debris
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) to maximise traction and increase durability
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 940 grams (27.5x2.35), 1000 grams (29x2.35)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.