Vivobarefoot Addis Womens Everyday Shoes
The Vivobarefoot Addis Womens Everyday Shoes bring together a smart, classic style with incredible comfort thanks to their wide and stable shape, thin sole and high flexibility. Made in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, a portion of the profits from these shoes goes back into supporting employment and education initiatives in the area.
Materials used are from renewable sources and the natural leather upper is from free-roaming cattle on small scale farms. This is paired with an Ababa 4mm sole, complete with heel rocker, for the most natural movement and ground feel. The shape of the sole takes inspiration from the oldest recorded human footprints, found in Tanzania and dating back 3.7 million years. A lace closure delivers a retro finishing touch and allows a dialled-in, comfortable fit.
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Renewable natural materials
- Upper made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers
- The Ababa Sole features the signature footprint design inspired by the Laetoli found in Tanzania, the oldest recorded preserved human footprints dating back to around 3.7 million years ago
- 4mm ergonomic cup sole with heel rocker provides amazing natural movement and ground feel in the urban environment
- Retro lace up style with handstitched construction, offering barefoot feeling for a natural connection
- Made in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, in collaboration with the Soul of Africa social enterprise
- A portion of profits goes back to supporting local employment and education initiatives
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be re-made and re-worn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com
- Please note: The images with the red tags are just for reference. The new Addis does not have the red tags shown pictured