Vivobarefoot Total Eclipse 2 Lux Everyday Sandals
Keeping the sole to an absolute minimum depth, Vivobarefoot's Total Eclipse 2 Lux Everyday Sandals offer a modern take on the original barefoot running sandal. The design is flexible, thin-soled and wider fitting, to afford stability and to bring you into closer contact with the ground beneath. The leather is sourced from free-roaming cattle on small scale farms, and the design includes a fully adjustable strap and velcro heel closure, ensuring a comfortable fit is easy to dial in.
The use of renewable and recycled materials makes this footwear an environmentally friendly choice that minimises waste to landfill and reduces the impact on the planet.
- Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers
- No insole for full sensory feedback and freedom of movement; the ultimate barefoot experience
- Fully adjustable strap with velcro heel closure for a perfect fit
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Renewable natural materials
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- Made in Vietnam