XLab Stealth Pocket 400 Carbon
Redesigned for increased rigidity and aerodynamic performance, the Xlab Stealth Pocket 400 Carbon features an optimised airfoil design with a non-porous, extra smooth exterior for reduced drag. This durable vinyl exterior's shape has been optimised over years of testing in XLab's wind tunnel, giving it the best possible 5:1 airfoil design.
Inside the pocket, XLab have integrated a silver lining that makes it easier to pick out your nutrition at a glance so you can keep your eyes on the road. The two non-sieze zips make undoing and doing up the pocket easy and the compartment is big enough to store up to six gels.
The three Velcro straps make mounting the Stealth Pocket 400 Carbon easy. Sit it right behind your stem for the best possible aerodynamic profile.
- Optimised for bikes with angled stems or cables extruding from top tube
- 5:1 ratio design for best aerodynamic advantage
- Sleek, element-deflecting material stands tough against perspiration and electrolyte drinks
- Storage comfortably fits up to 6 gels
- Highly visible, silver coloured interior makes it easy to see contents and stay focused on the road
- Stays put – does not rock or sway
- Rubberised bottom and structured sides keep pouch aero and in place
- Dimensions: 10.5" (26.7cm) length x 2.1" (5.3cm) height x 1.5" (3.8cm) width
- Volume: 380 cm3
- Weight: 76g
PRODUCT REF: 590673
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more