XLab Stealth Pocket 400XP
XLab's products have become synonymous with success amongst the ranks of the world's top Ironman athletes. The new Xlab Stealth Pocket 400XP certainly builds on the American company's expertise in the field of nutrition and essentials storage in a highly aerodynamic capacity on a triathlon bike. The Stealth Pocket 400XP is securely attached to your stem and top tube with three Velcro straps and thanks to the 5:1 ratio airfoil design, the bag has the lowest possible drag.
With the up front positioning of the Stealth pocket, you can maintain your aero position on the bike, without needing to reach to get something out of a jersey pocket. The four exterior pockets are ideally suited to tucking away small items like tablets, for quick and easy access during your race.
Inside the Stealth Pocket, your contents are kept highly visible against the silver lining so you can easy pick out what you need and pull it out. The bag also has a non-slip base so you don't have to worry about it moving along your top tube while you are riding.
- Optimal height and width reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers with no increase in frontal area
- 5:1 ratio airfoil design for lowest possible drag
- No more fumbling for the small vitals, or risk dropping them when they are needed most
- Tuck away salt, electrolyte or Ibuprofen tablets into one of the 4 exterior pockets
- Pockets are highly elasticised to keep items protected yet are also easily accessible
- Large, easy-pull zipper for ease of access to main compartment even when race day adrenaline is at its peak
- Contents are highly visible against silver interior
- Non-slip bottom for steady storage
- Structured inserts retain aero shape
- Three long Velcro straps conform to a variety of top tube shapes
PRODUCT REF: 557778
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more