Zipp 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel
The Zipp 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel is designed via Zipp’s Total System Efficiency technology (TSE) to offer a potent blend of aerodynamic efficiency, low rolling resistance and comfort within a lightweight, versatile package.
An advanced full carbon rim has a hookless, tubeless-ready tyre only design with a more even resin distribution to heighten strength and lower weight. The hookless design incorporates a 25mm internal rim width that mates perfectly with modern, wider tyres to lower rolling resistance and increase comfort over rough roads. The interior rim format features a Tubeless Made Easy format to ease tyre installation markedly.
The Sawtooth undulating rim uses Hyperfoil nodes in conjunction with a HexFin ABLC surface dimple pattern the lower aerodynamic drag and increase stability when confronted with crosswinds. This unique rim profile also improves lateral stiffness for faster, more precise cornering.
Completing the build, a smooth spinning Cognition V2 hub is linked to the rim via evenly tensioned, durable Sapim spokes.
- 12mm hub end caps
- Center Lock lock rings
- A versatile disc brake road bike front wheel that blends low weight, aerodynamics and tubeless-tyre technology
- Designed via Zipp’s Total System Efficiency technology (TSE) for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- The full carbon rim has a more even resin distribution for lower weight and increased strength
- The hookless internal rim design is for tubeless-ready tyres only and promotes a more aerodynamic tyre to rim interface
- A 25mm internal rim width works optimally with wider tubeless-ready tyres, lowering rolling resistance and improving comfort
- Tubeless Made Easy tyre bed for easy tyre installation without a compressor
- Undulating 45mm deep, Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoil nodes optimises aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability
- The Sawtooth rim profile increases lateral stiffness for snappier acceleration and accurate cornering
- HexFin ABLC rim surface dimple pattern further lowers drag
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress direct-print technology
- Cognition V2 hub
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- Lifetime Warranty
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready only
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon with a Sawtooth profile and HexFin ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 45mm, undulating
- Internal rim width: 25mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless (straight sides)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: Two-cross
- Spoke count: 24
- Hub: Zipp Cognition V2
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 580 grams (based on a 12mm thru-axle configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".