3T Cycling Strada Pro 1x Force Road Bike
The Strada Pro Road Bike takes the radical design of 3T Cycling's highly regarded Strada Team Frameset and pairs it with a SRAM Force 1X Groupset to ensure optimum performance and aesthetics out on the road. Sharing the same mould as their top-level model, the Pro frame offers all the same aerodynamic benefits and striking looks, while the slightly more simplistic carbon layup brings the costs down for a mere 130-gram weight penalty.
Combining bolt thru-axles at the front and rear with a tapered carbon steerer tube, the Strada Pro provides phenomenal stiffness, while the intuitive frame profile cuts drag for improved aerodynamic efficiency. Flat mount discs further complement the frameset's clean lines, while clearance for 28mm tyres ensures reduced rolling resistance, increased comfort, and compatibility with modern wide wheel and tyre setups.
Tailored for use with 1x groupsets, SRAM's Force CX1 makes a perfect choice. Utilising a SRAM Quarq Prime power ready chainset, this bike can be easily and quickly adapted to measure your power output, while the double tap levers offer reliable and near instantaneous shifting. Pairing the 50T chainring with a 11-36T cassette, the Strada provides a gear range broad enough for tackling undulating alpine routes with ease, while the XSYNC technology keeps the chain firmly planted on the rings, no matter the terrain below.
Rolling on a pair of 3T's own Discus C35 Pro Wheels, the bikes overall performance is further increased. With a wide profile and sealed bearings, these wheels provide a solid platform for the Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Tyres. Featuring their tried and tested Black Chili compound, these tyres offer fantastic puncture protection, while the 25mm wide profile improves grip on challenging terrain. It is worth noting these tyres come up closer to 31mm wide when fitted on the Discus Wheelset; complementing the frames profile perfectly.
Completed with a 3T Apto Pro Stem and Aeronova Team Stealth Handlebar, the Strada truly has the performance to match its eye-catching aesthetics.
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: 3T Strada Pro, full carbon fibre, 142x12mm thru axle, flat mount disc
- FORK: 3T Fundi ltd, carbon fibre, 100x12mm thru axle, flat mount disc
- STEM: 3T Apto Pro
- HANDLEBAR: 3T Aeronova Team Stealth
- TAPE: 3T Corius Pro
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force, flat mount, hydraulic disc, 160mm centrelock rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force, flat mount, hydraulic disc, 160mm centrelock rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force CX1, Type 2.1, medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force CX1, Hydraulic, DoubleTap, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PowerGlideTM, 11-36T
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Powerchain® II, PowerLock® connecting link, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Quarq Prime Power Ready, BB386, 30mm, 7050 aluminium spindle
- CHAINRING: SRAM Force XSYNC, 50T, 110mm BCD
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB386EVO, sealed cartridge bearings
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: 3T Discus C35 Pro
- REAR WHEEL: 3T Discus C35 Pro
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000S II, Black Chili compound, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000S II, Black Chili compound, 700x25mm
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Aspide 2, 277mm x 132mm
- SEATPOST: 3T Charlie Sqaero Strada
PRODUCT REF: 879557
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more